الجمعة، 27 يناير 2012

when i was a little girl....

when i was a little girl...i held my doll like children..





Dreaming of that wonderful day to have a kids on my own...




then we waited and waited...

nothing happened


it was Gods reasons...





there is a man who tryed his best to comfort me with roses ...



promesing he`ll find a way to make my dreams come true....







finally

the phone ring ..





it was the call..

that sent us an angel from heaven...




a little boy





who made of this Man and
wife:


A MOTHER & A FATHER !



he gaved us the gift that we couldnt give eachother



we love you


mom & dad

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. الله يخليكم لبعض يارب..
    الصوره الاخيره تجننننن ماشاءالله
    ودي ابوسه على هالضحكه.. بوسيه عني يا ام حمود :*

    ردحذف
  2. can you please till me where is the orphanage is? your story was sooo inspiring i have a speech that i will talk about orphans and there parents and there life it will be more than a pleasure for me if i could ask you few questions i will be so thankful i want to open people ayes to this orphanage and that adopting in Kuwait is possible I am in the American university of Kuwait this will mean allot to me and the orphans waiting your replay thank you

    ردحذف
  3. Hey dear plz contact me on this num 65609656

    ردحذف